Pedder Building Tour
Wondering where to visit to get immersed in art in museum-less Hong Kong?
Curious about what are the current drivers and future trends in the global art market? This tour will guide you to the art scene in Hong Kong.
Only in March 2017, Every Saturday 2:30PM
In word of Pablo Picasso, “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life”. Through an exciting two-hour tour fully narrated by our professional guide, our selected most unmissable works on view will purify and liberate troubled minds from weekday pressure.
Strolling in the Pedder building with our guide, art lovers will enjoy an intensive exposure in a mixing coverage of long-established galleries and newly minted spaces to track down artworks from well-known to emerging artists.
- Only available during Hong Kong Art Month on every Saturday in March 2017
- Discover Hong Kong’s historic Pedder Building and learn about modern and contemporary art
- Galleries covered are high-end including Hanart TZ Gallery, Pearllam Galleries, Lehman Maupin and Ben Brown Fine Arts
- This tour is recommended by Hong Kong Tourism Board
- A tailor-made tour route which varies from time to time as the exhibition will constantly change
Price: HKD250 Per Person
When: Every Saturday 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Mandarin; 2.30 PM – 4.30 PM English
Max: 12 Participants per tour
Age: 12 years old or above
Who: Art lovers with inquisitive mind
Wear and accessory: comfortable shoes, and maybe umbrella in rainy days. Please note that the tour does not cover insurance
Meet Up Point: G Floor, Pedder Building, 12 Pedder Street, Central (MTR station exit D1)
Cancellation Policy: Please note all tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable. Tour will only be cancelled under announcement of Red/Black rainstorm warning or Typhoon #3 or above from HK observatory
Reschedule Policy: if you have any unexpected reason to reschedule the tour, please notify us 24 hours in advance